Monday, February 21, 2005

Meh!

I just cannot let this anger go away, and I don't know why. Most things don't effect me at all and when they do I can forgive and forget more often than not. However some slights have no closure and so I cannot forgive so easily. For all I know I might still be right about things, but some friends believe that I hold grudges to long and to strongly. Obviously I can't blame my friends for not knowing something about the people I don't like. But, I do think that they should show some tact and not bring my enemies up and befriend them so easily. I do not bring up Lance around Mark because he has a dislike for him, and I do not bring up Mike around Meg for the same reason. I do not tell another friend about how he was mocked viciously by somone he has now befriended. Fuck, I hate. Why such a terrible emotion? I need to let these things go, but it's difficult when my friends rub my wounds with salt!

1 Comments:

Blogger Tota said...

I'm pretty sure I can guess at least one person this is speaks of. Salt keeps wounds from becoming infected and festering, though repeated treatments are bad for you. Hate is bad, period. I have hated, I hated for many, many years. I wouldn't recomend it. Forgiveness is good for you, but forgetting begs things to be repeated. Forgive, but do not forget. Mainly because forgiving the same thing over and over again is difficult.
I don't know what you speak of, exactly, I do not claim this insite. Above is my take on the matters I do understand.

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home