Sunday, September 11, 2005

No safety Net

Not taking up acrobatics... just talking about the interweb. Well, of course I have net access or I wouldn't be able to put this up. Gosh I just don't post on this blog thing as much as I thought I would. I have plenty of stories I want to write, and plenty of things that I want to say. But, for right now, I don't have any net at home... no quite place I can write out my thoughts and dreams(mostly because of the damn tvs peopls keep blaring any where I can sign on!). I can't blame my lack of posting on this since I had plenty of time over the summer that I could have been posting and instead I wasted it watching tv. I had a good time this summer, but I feel bad about the time I wasted as I let my brain rot out in front of a tv.

I think my weekends have gone on vacation.

I just don't have the time that I think that I have. I set my goals high, and then I find that I'm either busy or I'm setting aside time for previous obligations, or sleeping. I never seem to get enough sleep. I need to study. I need to sleep. I need to finish projects that loom on the horizon. I have no time, but the moments I catch I spend hoping to not be so lonely. The last thing I need is to have someone to take up more of my wasted time. But, I keep thinking that this would all be easier if I had someone I could hold.

My life is a circle, pointless, sustained only by a static morbid curiousity on how life will crush me this time.

I would keep talking, but the tv is blaring any my brain doesn't work when the screen blares for my attention. Fuck it. I'm off to sleep and pray that the morning will strip off my depression

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:15 PM  
Blogger Tota said...

I'm sorry, that comment is vile. Here you are trying to say something meaningful and informative and then there's that comment!

"I think my weekends have gone on vacation."
I suffer the same thing.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know someone who would LOVE to talk to you. Call her, okay? (this is Donna, and no, I'm not talking about myself)

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But if you did have someone to hold, recent history tells me that once it's not convenient anymore, and there's an obstacle such as distance, you'd probably disregard the feelings of the person you had been holding, act like nothing had happened, and avoid talking to them. And then complain about being lonely, looking for sympathy. As if you're the only person who's lonely.

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home