Tuesday, December 18, 2007

"Real" Friends

So, I've been having an increasingly hard time telling the difference between my on-line friends and my real life friends. They are starting to blur together like school days. It's bothersome to remember that sometimes you have never met someone no matter how much you know about the person. I don't much like these introspective blogs and I usually only find myself doing them at one in the morning when I should already be asleep and when a poem should be springing from my fingers. I guess I'm doing this mostly because I made a promise sunday that I would start updating this thing on a regular basis again whether or not people still read it.

I've got hopefully a bonanza of poems and even more hopefully I will be updating all my stories... even stuff I have never put up here. From Death Walker all the way to Sanctuary... I've been thinking how absolutely unfullfilled my dream to become a writer has become and so I've decided to attack this thing with new gusto. I figure if I can start writing at least a chapter of something a week... it'll be better than before. The last post wasn't quite a complete chapter so I need to step it up a bit more than that. I'm sure my month's of absense have scared off my 2-3 fans from back in the day so... maybe these introspective stories won't do the same thing to anyone who just happens to be wandering onto the page.

In other news I got a court date for later today so I really have to get some sleep so I can get up and talk to that nice police lady so she will cut my ticket down some at the court house tommorow. I hope you all are sleeping well and i hope to be on here again very soon writing an actual story and or poem.

1 Comments:

Blogger flyingdutchgirl said...

Hey Josh! I can talk again, aren't we happy? That means I'll be giving you a call soon as long as you didn't get in a fight with the nice police lady and get thrown in jail... lol I'll read your writing you put here... better than what I can write... my blog is going to be full of my rantings and ravings about my unhappy life and relationship drama... so yeah, keep it up! TTYL
-Sarah

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home