Monday, October 25, 2004

Dime Novels Baby!

So, Blooger did some weird stuff to this post so nothing actually showed up and it published like 5 times. I deleted all but one for posterity so I could come back and edit it to say what I had originally meant to. It's about my sudden desire to read just about every book that I have. And, I have to wonder about the relatively obscure Shadowrun novels that I bought as many as I could for adventure ideas. I just finished a third one, and this has been the third really good one in a row. And, I know now that I must have them all! They aren't in print any more... heck the company that owned the rights to the game the books were based on have gone under. I wonder if the new owners of the game will put out books, and if they will license authors with enough skill to write good books. I have seen books based on game systems that have been total junk mostly because the author was a hack. Anyway it might be a little difficult to find these books because no regular books stores have them in stock any more, but I wonder if I hit enough used book stores I might be able to find them? It's worth a try... who wants to go used bookstore hopping with me across the country?

3 Comments:

Blogger Tota said...

I forbid you to write another blog in that manner. You get my hopes up, and then crash them with something so short and rather pointless. Nevere again

11:28 AM  
Blogger Goddamn Batman said...

Not completely my fault. Blogger went crazy on me, and I never got around to correcting the skrew up.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Goddamn Batman said...

Not completely my fault. Blogger went crazy on me, and I never got around to correcting the skrew up.

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home