Sunday, October 31, 2004

Self Destructive Behavior

So, what do I find my self doing on a saturday afternoon when I could be heading to one of two parties that I was invited to? Watching TV! I am so angry with my self with the kind of self destructive behaviors that I have found my self doing. When I could be doing school work, or writing my books I find my self watching tv, and sleeping. It seems that this school semester has left me longing to just not do anything when more then ever I have to study. Another mental barrier is suddenly I have almost a need to read some of the books I have set aside. I'm burning through books three at a time, and its normally a good hobby except that if I don't study I'll end up making a C in some of my classes. From today on I'm going to take a suggestion from one of my psychology teachers on how to relieve stress, and put it to practical use. I'm going to start making daily to-do lists and post them here. Then you can see me succeed or fail. Yay. Plus it will keep me from going a week with out putting my thoughts out onto the internet so anybody can read them.

Today's List (well, a little into the morning as well because it's 23:10 as we speak.)
Wash Dishes
Read One Chapter in Abnormal Psychology
Read one Chapter in Mass Media

1 Comments:

Blogger Tota said...

I didn't do anything for holloween really. I went to the Twins for a few hours and handed out candy to little ones, but mostly we watched a stupid horror show. I find it rather amusing that a five minute preveiw for a diffrent movie scared me more than two hours of blood and screaming. After seeing pictures of the party I was invited to, I'm rather glad I didn't go. Rather than write a whole bloody blog in your comments I think I'll actually go blog.

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home