Friday, November 25, 2005

Dream Girl

Lips vexed like storm clouds
Part to shine pale moonlight
A pearl of black I have found
Laying beside you in the quiet

Gems set in bottomless eyes
Darker than what brought me here
Hearts bound in unholy ties
Your voice makes me shiver in fear

Kiss of death on the back of my neck
Welcoming her definite embrace
Touch me now for it's own sake
Let me hold your gentle face

Riding against the storm, I stand
Rake in the moon from your mouth
It turns sour inside me I find
Take my arm and we'll walk the path

Entwining our paths as one
Holding me under through it all
Take me in until it is done
Pull me in your deepening thrall

Tell me that I don't deserve what I have sought
Tell me that my passion is for naught
Your words mean nothing to my heart
Something given, not something caught

Let your fanged kiss burn my lips
Take me into you and you into me
The miles of journey are finished in two steps
I'm yours in righteous decree

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I liked it josh..... it was creepy but i like creepy.. keep writing stuff like that one day you might just write a great book or something

love ya
Tiffa

7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home