Monday, September 11, 2006

Not another personal blog!

Damn, I wanted to make this a place for short stories and poetry and not fill it with my day to day life but then I just get caught up in living and don't make time to write the stories and poetry to go here. Not that it's all my fault. I met a girl and fell in love but things got complicated. I wrecked my car and broke my hand so I couldn't type that well for a while and I'm still not as good at it as I should be. Needless to say I'm not talking to the girl I fell for anymore but not because we stopped liking eachother or even because she stopped liking me. She ended up breaking things off with me because she had to make things work with the father of her baby. She had no place to live besides with him and he wanted it all or nothing. So, I was hurt but I saw it ending from a long way off so I got most of the mourning out of the way. I had pretty much decided that I was going to be alone for a while.

But, ta-da I actually met a girl who is just amazing. Ta-da? Yeah, I'm going to have to work on that. Anywho, she's pretty, smart, we're into the same kind of things and I really like her. She's a little out of the way to go see but I think she's worth it and well here goes nothing. I got my heart broken less than a month ago and the super glue is barely set... I have to think that this is probably a bad idea but I can't help but feel that things could work out with this girl. She would make a great girl friend but here I am rushing things like people always say I do. It's not true, I'm a very patient person but my brain get's ahead of it's self and I start thinking years into the future when I should only be thinking days. I swear I'll write a story after my Physics exam on wednesday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home