Sunday, December 24, 2006

Crap.

I've been trying to get her out of my head for months now. She was someone that would change everything for me and now things can never get back to the way they were. I can't think right anymore. Worst of all I'm faced with the possibility that someone that I gave my heart to was only playing a childish game. I'm over her for the most part but I still love her and it's hard not to think about her. She called me a while back because my phone called her in my pocket and she thought it was a prank call. She didn't recognize my number, didn't recognize my name. She forgot about me. I wish I could do the same.

I need to put this stuff up somewhere where it isn't getting in the way of the stories that I keep meaning to put up here. But, so often i just want to let these wounds air and I can't think about anything to write about except these things.

I'm kicking things up a notch hopefully and have a schedule to keep for Indigo Angel. Also, I think I'll start putting Acorn Grove up in here for your viewing pleasure. Maybe. Plus personal updates for all my stalkers... *sigh* I wish I had stalkers. Also, who ever has been sending me text messages saying you can see me... you can't. And you are dumb.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home