Sunday, May 04, 2008

Free Comic Book Day

I hope you had a chance to go to free comic book day on Saturday. It was a lot of fun and I got to snag me some comic books. If you were at Richard's Comics and Collectibles... I might have seen you there. I got to meet Little Zee for the first time there. She was just like I thought she would be... I really consider her to be one of my best friends even though we have only met this one time. We've been planning to hang out for a while... probably more next year than this year. Spider-Man was there... and a stormtrooper. I didn't bring a lightsaber or they would have been in real trouble. There were some comics missing from my folder... it made me sad (not really) I've got tons of comic books to read right now. But, I'm still going to be going back there pretty soon.

On a bad note... my driver's license seems to have expired on me O_O! I need to get this handled... hopefully I won't need to take another driving test. Well, that's all I've got to say right now... I'm going to rate all the new comics I got on Retcon Revolution... so follow the link to your right if you want to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home