Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Job Interviews

Well, I haven't been as good to myself as I promised I would be but I do have a job interview to go to tommorow. And, then also a job fair to go to if things don't go well at the interview. I forgot to print out any resumes thought. I really need to make more proper lists in my little notebook though the lists I have made make things a lot easier. I really should be off to bed but I promised my self I would write more both here and every where. More stories and more scripts for webcomics and comic books. Even though there are new Doctor Who episodes on the internet that beg me to watch them... I must bid you fairwell. For tommorow is a busy day and I am very tired. Maybe tommorow I'll tell you a story or sing you a poem. Goodnight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home