Sunday, November 07, 2010

Sex Dream

I had a dream about you last night. You came into my room smiling and we held each other tightly like we hadn't seen eachother in a long time but with the familiarity that screamed with past lusts. Your blue eyes looked down into mine as the sun caught the golden curls tightly framing your face. The cold of morning brings gooseflesh to your arms that I kiss away with my warm lips. My hands slip under your shirt and feel your small breasts the nipples firm to the touch. I yearn to tear your clothes from your body and hold your naked form against me. And, as dreams are wont to do I find us now both without clothing. The pleasure of tearing them off off of you are denied to me by my own dream.
You are under me now your skin like white marble veined in pink but soft as rose petals under my fingertips. I kiss your legs feeling the muscles in your calves underneath tightly stretched as you lay on your back. I move down stroking your thighs with my lips and tounge. In my dream since you are to be a man you have a penis but your figure is not. I kiss your penis and in my dream this doesn't seem strange to me. It's flacid to the touch. Your body is hairless besides the fine hairs along your arms that lay sprawled above you as I explore with my mouth further upwards. Stopping to caress your torso with with my hands as I kiss you hips below your waist line. This brings soft sounds from your lips a moaning mewling that I've heard before. I move my hands down to hold your waist at their subtle curve while kissing all around your belly button. Your taut stomach is warm under my hands, firm against my mouth. Forward and upwards I move leading with gentle bites as my hands move back down to cradle your hindquarters.
I lift you upwards to meet my penis hard with anticipation and lust. My mouth finds the nape of your neck, I begin alternating between kissing and biting. You are so tight I can barely enter but I manage to slide in to you. Your passionate exclamation burns in my ears and causes my loins to tremble with nervousness and excitement. I begin to thrust slowly into you enjoying every sound that escapes your lips. As your mouth rests so close to mine I place mine over yours caressing your lips with my own. Tasting your mouth and eating your beautiful moans as they pass into mine. I move one hand away from your body to support my weight and feel your leg wrap around me into the small of my back. My other hand strokes down your other leg as I thust into you with more confidence. You reach out with your arms one hand behind my back where you dig your nails into my flesh and the other to grab my hair tightly. The passion of your grip brings a smile to my face and I press further into you. Your supple skin rubs softly against my flanks like silk as I slide in and out. Sweat beginst to bead up on your forehead and I kiss each drop away. The salty taste of your sweat begins to coat my lips, you turn your head up and we kiss again. Your moans reverberate through my lips and across my whole body Now the sweat begins to make our bodies slick together.
I feel your penis harden between us and this seems to surprise you. You tighten your grasp on me so that I lift you free from the matress an we rise and fall as one. My weight above you and yours under mine. We synch in a quickening rythym that causes my stomach to clench and fire begins to burn in my loins. My mind goes wild and I lose the pretense of being a selfless lover. I need to be buried deep inside of you. My thrusts begin to quicken and become erratic like your staggered and passionate breathing. Moving from a supportive position I put my weight down into you and wrap my arms behind your shoulder blades. I begin to thrust into you now with purpose and conviction. My every muscle being brought tight as I release into you as your scream is released into my ears. I go loose and lay my head onto your chest. Each breath raises your chest and I hear your heart pounding.

In my dream I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home