Friday, September 30, 2011

Seeds of Poison

I love a girl and isn't that what it's all about? To find that one person that makes you feel alive and let her rip out your heart. And you just watch as she stomps on it over and over again until there is nothing left but bloodstained regret running down the drain. The problem with emotions is that you can't turn them off. I love a girl and even though she is gone and long ago found someone else... I can't stop loving her. What is supposed to be a good emotion has been planted in my soul. The seed of love has not been tended properly and has turned against me. I feel a sickness growing in me day by day. What should have been given warm kisses and loving embraces has been replaced with dark rooms and ceaseless tears. Tears that do nothing to feel the void... they get absorbed into my soul as quickly as they are shed. Now the seed of love takes roots. Ripping deep into me but instead of warm feelings black tendrils creep. Taking what little there is of me. I wish I could be me again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home