Friday, February 22, 2013

Locust

I'm so angry and upset, almost all the time lately.  I know most of it is anger at myself, my loneliness, and my failing legs.  It's hard not to redirect that rage at something that's a better target for a waterballoon filled with paint.  So, I ask... is stocking up on say half a dozen boxes of a kind of cereal that has a limited sale time invitation for people to eat it all since you didn't plan on eating it right away?  Is stocking up on anything just an invitation for people to eat your stuff?  I keep preparing a few months in advance and I have roommates that live for five minutes ago.  For instance, I buy a lot of toilet paper... because even if I'm unsure if I'm about to run out or not.. I can't imagine that there will come a time when I will take a shit and just won't feel like wiping.  They are constantly taking my rolls, eating my canned food, and draining my internet which I pay for.  I tell them that we need these if there was some kind of natural disaster.  And, straight faced they told me that we could just go to the store for food and water if something bad happened. 

I'm feeling like this is an ant and grasshopper situation... more like an ant and locust situation.  I'm going to have to keep everything in my room just so the locust don't get at it.  I have a locust problem and unfortunately they don't sell sprays for this kind of locust and I'd get in a lot more trouble for smashing one with my shoe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home