Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Little Fender Bender

Was driving my dad's car and had come to a stop to make a left turn when this idiot rear ends me. Wham! Bam! Thank you Madam! This all happened yesterday I feel worthless because I didn't do anything else that I had planned on doing yesterday because my back felt all achey. And, and I didn't get my daily list done for yesterday. Just so all of my fans know... I'm feeling alright. Right now I'm about to go do some chores around the house and I need to read some more school books. I was hoping that Maxie would get on because I've gone a couple of days without speaking to her, and as long as my appointment at the back place doen't last that long I should be on around three. If all goes well I'll have some interesting political stories from going to the polls today and running the board for a live broadcast of the elections. Get out there and Vote... or just TP your nearest Walmart.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tota said...

I'm sorry about your back. I guess I'm stuck TPing Walmart since they won't let me vote. See you tomorrow.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home