Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentines Day Again

We are visited again by a day plagued with consumerism and has nothing to do with the emotion that it claims to promote. Love is no where to be found on this so "hallow" a day. Damn... it's pathetic to see men being run through gauntlets of emotional blackmail and frivolous expenditures. Then again this might have more to do with me being alone and watching the cute couples say the same things that every couple says. The only girl I feel anything for has nothing but contempt for me. I'm not even sure she would admit that I exist much less return my affections. My world falls apart constantly and I only hope that I can some how make it through this unjaded. Well, that's unlikely but fuck it. Only as jaded as I've already become. I know that love doesn't exist. Not like I want it to exist. I've watched too many movies and have an unreasonable expectation. If a girl tells someone that they love them in the movies she doesn't take those words back and move in with a jackass. In real life that seems to be the only constant in my life. Getting crapped on that is. I've been grouchy with my friends lately... hope they don't take my current state of depression personally.

Luckily for me there is French pop music and free Naruto videos on YouTube. I'm going to go write a bunch of stuff for Indigo Angel. Oh, and Acorn Grove updated.. http://acorngrove.comicgenesis.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home